Sunday, November 24, 2019

Reflection on lesson 1

Googles Docs

On 7 October 2019, for the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) class i learned about Googles Docs apps. This lessons are presented by Fitri, Akmal and Irwan. They were really helpful and so fun with the whole class.

What is Googles Docs? Googles Docs is a free apps, it is a web-based software offered by Google Drive Service. This apps is compatible with Microsoft Office file formats. This apps, allows users to create and edit files online while collaborating with other user in real-time.

In this lesson, i learned how to use this Googles Docs.
The picture above are my Googles Docs account where i learned to edit blank document. My friend Akmal teach me how to insert a picture into my document. I love tigers, so i choose a white tiger picture to explain it more. 

Other than that, they also teach my friend and i to used Googles Sheets and Google Form.By learning this information i can used this apps to create a learning material online, also i can create a question through Googles Forms. I really love this apps to used it like I love to use Microsoft Office.

So after learning this Apps from Fitri, Akmal and Irwan, i have create a survey form. This is my link of my survey form. Feels free to answer my survey form. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Apakah langkah-langkah yang perlu diambil untuk mewujudkan persekitaran sekolah yang selamat?

Pengurusan keselamatan di sekolah perlu dijalankan dengan tersusun dan terbaik supaya dapat mewujudkan persekitaran sekolah yang selam...