Sunday, November 24, 2019

Reflection on Lesson 2

Blogspot


14 October 2019, this week where I learn about Blogspot
application. From this lesson, i started to blog my class lesson.  My Blogspot teachers for this lesson are Wan Nurul, Nurain Nabilah and Muhammad Ridzwan. Before this, I have heard about Blogspot but I never try it. But now I learned it so, I started to enjoy writing and sharing my view with other people.

Wan Nurul has shared about how writing a blog can be a medium to spread information to other people. I agree with that, because right now information not only can be read in the book, it can also reach out through reading on the internet like in blogs, social media and other applications for sharing. In Blogspot peoples can shared anything about their life, business, food or anything they want to share through writing.

Nurain Nabilah teaches how to create the Blogspot template. There is much interesting design of the blog themes. In this class, I find it difficult to learn but, my friends are really helpful and willing to help me to understand this lesson. Now I have mastered the technique to use the blogger, I start writing on Blogspot about my life in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI).

I would like to use this knowledge to shared something to my student. I will also encourage my student to used this medium to share they opinion or experience they learned in life. This can help student to sharpen their skill in writing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Apakah langkah-langkah yang perlu diambil untuk mewujudkan persekitaran sekolah yang selamat?

Pengurusan keselamatan di sekolah perlu dijalankan dengan tersusun dan terbaik supaya dapat mewujudkan persekitaran sekolah yang selam...