Monday, November 25, 2019

Reflection on Lesson 7

Youtube 

 Nowadays, everyone knows about Youtube right, Youtube is a video sharing platform. On 04 November 2019, Arina Raihanah, Siti Noradila, and Noor Aniza shared with the whole classes about how to operate youtube properly.

They told about how video sharing can be bad and good to the viewer.  So as a teacher, we should leave a positive impression on our students. Teachers should use the Youtube platform as a medium for sharing knowledge or find knowledge. Also, teachers can advise students to use Youtube as one of the sources to find the knowledge online.

Siti Noradila shared something useful like there is Youtube Kids for more family-friendly videos. I personally love to watch videos on YouTube channels. Not only for watching dramas but when I don't understand something I will search video on how to solve it like Chemistry problems.

I learn how to upload a video on my youtube channel. This is my first time to upload a video to a youtube channel. This is the link of my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61WG2qdm4bA


This is a video on my performance during my first week as UPSI students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apakah langkah-langkah yang perlu diambil untuk mewujudkan persekitaran sekolah yang selamat?

Pengurusan keselamatan di sekolah perlu dijalankan dengan tersusun dan terbaik supaya dapat mewujudkan persekitaran sekolah yang selam...