Monday, November 25, 2019

Reflection on Lesson 9

Chemsketch

On 11 November 2019, Natasha Amani, Arni Natirah and Masnajwa presented Chemsketch. Chemsketch is a software that helps chemistry teachers to create chemicals equation, lewis structure, molecules structure in 3D or 4D, symbols in chemistry in easier ways. For first time users for this software, I feel it difficult but, my friend helps me understand it. I'm really thankful to my friends.



As you can see in the video, this software has a lot of tools button. First I got confused, but Masnajwa are willing to guide me. Now I get more understanding about this Chemskecth software, so I will use  it to make my chemistry lesson easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apakah langkah-langkah yang perlu diambil untuk mewujudkan persekitaran sekolah yang selamat?

Pengurusan keselamatan di sekolah perlu dijalankan dengan tersusun dan terbaik supaya dapat mewujudkan persekitaran sekolah yang selam...